COVID-19 Protocol Visitors
General guidlines for all
- Leaving coats etc. without valuables inside the car if possible
- Keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Ensuring of good hygiene measures
o Washing hands regularly
o Coughing and sneezing on the inside of the elbow
o Use of paper tissues and throwing them away immediately
o No handshakes
- Staying at home with mild cold symptoms, such as sniffing, coughing, sore throat or fever
- Staying at home if you have housemates with a fever
- After toilet visit wash/disinfect hands with the available products
Extra measure we have taken
- Adjusted floorplan with wider paths and routing
- At the entrance the possibility to scan temperatures
- We will also ask the necessary health questions
- We will offer free mouth masks
- On several locations we will provide disinfection products
Travelling to the the event
The organisation reserves the right to exclude from further participation/visit persons with a cold, fever and/or those who fail to observe the safety and precautionary measures.
- Travel alone as much as you can and use public transport as much as possible outside rush hours.
- Take knowledge of the protocols and guidelines when registering and if they change.
- Should there be changes and/or additions to protocols and guidelines, visitors will be informed personally, by e-mail or SMS.
- Stay at home with mild cold symptoms.
- Stay at home if you have housemates with a fever.