COVID-19 Protocol Visitors
General guidlines for all
- Leaving coats etc. without valuables inside the car if possible
- Keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Ensuring of good hygiene measures
o Washing hands regularly
o Coughing and sneezing on the inside of the elbow
o Use of paper tissues and throwing them away immediately
o No handshakes
- Staying at home with mild cold symptoms, such as sniffing, coughing, sore throat or fever
- Staying at home if you have housemates with a fever
- After toilet visit wash/disinfect hands with the available products
Extra measure we have taken
- Adjusted floorplan with wider paths and routing
- At the entrance the possibility to scan temperatures
- We will also ask the necessary health questions
- We will offer free mouth masks
- On several locations we will provide disinfection products
Extra measurements by Expo Houten
- General areas will be cleaned constantly
- A visible host(ess) is present who is actively among the guests. This host (ess) will actively greet the guests and show them their way in the catering areas. For the guest, this means a recognizable and accessible point of contact for any question about food safety, allergens and health.
- All sandwiches, sweet treats etc. are packed or served per person. We work with sustainable disposables as much as possible. Drinks will be served in small PET bottles / packages as much as possible.
Travelling to Expo Houten
The organisation reserves the right to exclude from further participation/visit persons with a cold, fever and/or those who fail to observe the safety and precautionary measures.
- Travel alone as much as you can and use public transport as much as possible outside rush hours.
- Take knowledge of the protocols and guidelines when registering and if they change.
- Should there be changes and/or additions to protocols and guidelines, visitors will be informed personally, by e-mail or SMS.
- Stay at home with mild cold symptoms.
- Stay at home if you have housemates with a fever.